1. Make sure your iPad is in landscape orientation. The “+” button only appears in landscape orientation in the current Sequence version.
2. You can add a new sequence when you’re viewing the sequence list. If you see a list of phrases, tap the “Sequences” button in the navigation bar to return to the sequence list. Tap the “+” button and the sequence editor appears.
3. You only need to add a sequence name in order to save the new sequence and start adding phrases. You can optionally add some notes. After you’ve completed editing your sequence, you can protect it from unwanted changes by turning off the modifiable switch. Tap the Save button to add the sequence or tap the Cancel button to cancel adding the sequence.
4. Tap the sequence you just added to go to the sequence’s phrase list. The first time you enter the sequence’s phrases, you’ll see an alert box saying you need to tap the “+” button to add phrases. Tap the Ok button to dismiss the alert box, adn tap the “+” button.
5. The phrase recorder now pops up. You record phrases in a sequence just as you would with a sequential message switch.
5.1 Tap and hold the record button
5.2 Speak a phrase
5.3 Release the record button.
Repeat steps 5.1 – 5.3 until you’ve finished recording all phrases in a sequence. To end recording, tap the stop button.
6. You can now play your sequence by tapping the red button. The sequence player will cycle through each phrase and restart at the beginning when the last phrase has played. You can also now edit any phrase title, recording, and visual target.