1. When you start TapSpeak Button for the first time you will see an empty Message List:
2. First step to adding a message is to tap the plus sign on the upper right-hand corner. The Edit Item view will appear. Tap the Name cell and the Name Editor view will appear.
3. Next, tap the Name cell and the name editor will appear:
4. Type in your message’s title. When you’re finished, tap the Done button on the keyboard or the Save button in the navigation bar. You’ve now saved your message title. You’ll now see that the Edit Item view’s title is the message’s name:
5. Now tap the Recording cell and the Message Recorder will appear. Tap and hold the record button and speak. Speak loudly enough so that the level meter shows green and not so loud it shows red. When you’re finished with your message release the record button.
6. Review your message by tapping the play button. You may re-record your message by tapping and holding the record button. You can re-record your message as many times as you want. When you are satisfied with your recording tap the Save button in the navigation bar.
7. You’re now back at the Edit Item view. If you’re satisfied with your message name and recording tap the Save button and you’ll return to the message list. Otherwise, you may change your message name or recording by tapping the proper cell and using the editor that appears. Tap the Done button and you’ll see your new message in the message list.
8. From here you can enter the Message Player or add more messages.