You can edit a message recording from the Message Player. If you need to display a message in the Message Player start with Step 1. If you are already at the Message Player proceed to Step 2.
1. If you don’t see the Message List, tap the Messages icon on the tab bar. Tap the message you want to edit. If you don’t see your message you may need to scroll up or down by swiping your finger up or down. If you want to reorder your messages to see your most-often used messages on top see Edit Message List.
2. Tap the message you want to edit and the message will appear in the Message Player. Tap the Edit button in the navigation bar and the message editor will appear.
3. In the message editor view, you can preview your recording by tapping the play button. If you want to change the recording, tap anywhere on the Recording cell except the play button and the recording editor will appear.
4. Record a new message using the following steps
- Tap and hold the record button.
- Speak your message. Speak at a volume where the level meter stays in the green section most of the time. If you go into the red section, your message will likely sound distorted.
- Release the record button.
5. In the message editor you now see the updated message length in the Recording cell. You may review the message by tapping the Play button. Tap the Done button to return to the Message Player.
6. The Message Player now contains the updated recording. You can play the message or return to the message list by tapping the Messages (back) button.