You can edit a message name from the Message Player. If you need to display a message in the Message Player start with Step 1, otherwise proceed to Step 2.
1. If you don’t see the Message List, tap the Messages icon on the tab bar. Tap the message you want to edit. If you don’t see your message you may need to scroll up or down by swiping your finger up or down. If you want to reorder your messages to see your most-often used messages on top see Edit Message List.
2. Tap the message you want to edit and the message will appear in the Message Player. Tap the Edit button in the navigation bar and the message editor will appear.
3. In the message editor, tap the Name cell and the name editor will appear.
4. In the name editor, edit the message name as you wish. Tap the Save button to save your changes, or tap the Cancel button to discard them. Note that the Save button is enabled only when the message name has changed. You will return to the message editor.
5. In the message editor you now see the updated name in the Name cell and as the title in the navigation bar. Tap the Done button to return to the Message Player.
6. The Message Player now displays the updated message name in the navigation bar title. You can play the message or return to the message list by tapping the Messages (back) button.
7. The message list now shows the updated message name.